zondag 6 juni 2010

Card with the sketch from the challenge

This month I am guest designer with Cute Cards Thursday, I am so honoured that they asked me :-) At top of that it was very good for me, because I finally made a card again. The challenge at CCT is to use black, orange and blue.... You can win 3 images from the sponsor of this week Stitchy Bear Stamps. I used the sketch from Claudia she made for the Cute Stamps and Cards blog, over there is a challenge to use this sketch and you can win 4 stamps with that.

Dit kaartje is gemaakt met de uitdaging van Cute Cards Thursday, je moet daar zwart, blauw en oranje gebruiken. Deze maand ben ik daar guest designer. Het is natuurlijk een eer dat ze me gevraagd hebben, en daarboven op was het ook goed voor me, de afspraak stond al een tijdje, maar nu heb ik dan eindelijk weer eens een kaartje gemaakt :-)
Ik heb de sketch van de challenge van dit blog gebruikt, die je nog bovenaan de bladzijde vind....


Papers: Bazzix cardstock blue and black and Design Papers from SEI
Stamps: All images The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento black
Embellishments: orange buttons, black scrappersfloss, square and scalloped square nestabilities and MS punch double scallop
Color Medium: Copic Markers, chalk
Love,Jacqueline

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten